From the day I flew to Taiwan, I still undeceive either I took up the right decision. Because I knew that, when i step in the flight, I already give up of my post in the UNLEASH, which I had work hard on it to secure sponsor. Second, I will give up on the responsible of handle the myHarapan program as program manager/assistant manager which I can earn money from it. Third, I also will give up the chance to become faci of any @ event in LCUTM, which I hope this will be my journey for my rest life in @ life cycle. I never expected I will had the wonderful journey in Taiwan as I did give up lots of my dream on it...
But, somethings proved I'm wrong and really change my mind until I meet new friends in Taiwan. Mati, a good guy from Estonia with a litter bit flirting. haha . But for me, I think he is a compatible bro as he always wanna perfect of all the stuff he do. He have the big smile as he use to kill or fishing all the pretty girl except me. I think that smile is mean and sign of something. He was a good helper except the time he try to drank his little bro and took all the silly picture and teased me all the time. But I still impressed by the improvement of his Chinese leaning.
Jim, a very young teenager from Greece. Why I said he young because he always like to introduce: "I'm 19 years old, bla bla bla".... and as usual I don't announce mine age so I will skip that part. Jim always like to act childish.. or it just natural from a 19 years guy? As a team of conduct culture class for student, i think he really good on controlling the atmosphere of class, except on planning part. But he always knew what he wanna do for student, that's why I can leave on even I sometime dunno what he wanna to tell me about his plan...hahaha.. But he indeed popular than Mati in the school. He has more fans club than all of us... which this make he became the celebrity in school...Ohya, I did try on his Greek language but failed...>.<
Esther, a very unique girl from Germany. She is a nice girl but sometime quite scary when pissed off. As a study of law, she always like to follow on rule and strict to her on point. Nothing can beat her up on argument or debating. That's why I always be the moderator or neutral state when she start debate with Mati. Poor me, mine ears was bleeding~~. But yet I feel a bit funny when looking both of them. I did admit that she is a fast leaner and a good observation person as she can memorized all the things she saw or read. Which make she different with me as I poor on memorized. It's so miracle that both of us having different way of thinking (she use to think theoretically like book as I think practically and analytic) can be together and at last be close friend. I could never wonder I will meet her up and be a close friend in this 5 weeks and be sister when I leave.
And the teachers and students, all of them did cheer me up the way in Taiwan. I did struggle on telling the truth that I able to speak Chinese but end up with I kept the secret. Sorry to them, but if I given the second time to choose, I will choose the same decision as well even I really suffer on keeping truth.. And for host family, because of them I manage live well and enjoy in their big family.
After all, I did feel no regret on taking up the trip to Taiwan as I ends up with such a great story. Thank you!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.