Hey pals, I am back to write up blog, as well back to Malaysia after long trip at oversea.
It's was a busy and awesome 2 months in past. I would said so, because I been to 2 city and 3 country in short periods. Just like what said in chinese phrase: "One stone kill two birds".. lols! I actually did.
Lets look back where i went... *memory roll back to day on 13/7/2013
Kluang->Malacca->Muar
An Unplanned and Crazy City Trip
This plan come out quite suddenly in mine mind, just with the thought of try take train to north of Malaysia. But it end up we couldn't manage get the long journey train to up, yet I still insisting of taking train. (Yaya, I am not a good travel partner, coz i am persistent and crazy sometime(when no took medicine...lol).) Pity to mine this trip partner, Lin, I doubt she wanna face palm me that night before we depart. >.<
Sometime, an unplanned trip is nice and challenging since we dunno what will we face. That's why I like this kinda of Unplanned Trip and 背包之游!
p/s: the plan was set 7 hours ago before we depart. Wah! efficient...
 |
| Alish, part of this trip driver! Sorry can't join us due to fasting yet still thank you for fetching us to train station in early morning. *Touching!* | |
 |
| Wake up damm earlier to ask Alish fetch us to train station and buy on spot. With the hope still have ticket left to Kluang station.. |
 |
| Yes! We on board in train! Nice view in morning and I forced open mine sleepy eyes awake to watch the sun rise.. And I saw it! (Partner?? she sleep like pig beside me) |
 |
| Reached to Kluang Train station! Once we step out, saw this Kluang Rail Coffee, and this is the shop I wanna try! Breakfast Time! *Thank god they open on fasting month* |
 |
| The recommended breakfast pick choices by Alish: Roti Bakar, Kopi, Nasi Lemak(60sen!!OMG!!) |
 |
| The ancient teapot nicely arranged on top of cupboard. And old inner
building bring back to mine grandpa century story.. I miss story, just
like i miss mine grandma! |
 |
| After breakfast at Kluang, straight rush to Malacca by getting the first bus from Kluang! (haiz~ only spend 30mins in Kluang! ) |
 |
| Then, we made it to Malacca. Thanks to Lin's friend, Ah Xiang? (if I din't get the wrong name), for drive us around. Step into historical of Malacca! *What the hack British, Portugal, etc.. fight for this place? * |
 |
| Red Building... British Colony building... blah bla bla... It is nice to have a nap on swing bed under the tree... Life was wonderfull. Don't u have the thought as well?... |
 |
| Boat.... brum brum brmmmm... passing by in front of me, and I just wave hand to the.. *Bye, watch in front guys... lols* |
 |
| A group of artistic teenager. Well done and Gambattee!! Live for Art!! |
 |
| Hard Rock or Rock Hard??? For me, rock hard... coz i like rock style... Oh yeah, let's rock the floor~ |
 |
| Ship! a fake ship... in the middle of three junction. It's is outstanding lor! |
 |
| Here we came to Jonker Street. The street you must not miss in Malacca!! |
 |
| Chinese Temple... Pray pray for luck~ |
 |
| Beyond Treasures.... Definitely you will saw your treasure inside. One Piece is inside? lolxx |
 |
| Jonker 88 have nice cendol and laksa!! Don't miss out this... try it! |
 |
| What?? Kim Jong Kok at here.... *first thought* . Nope! Just have same body feature as KJK.. |
 |
| A nice outdoor house decoration and white fence... *too bad, I resist to enter this perfumes shop* |
 |
| Shock when sawing this old man drive his antique car while playing his old songs. It feel so histologist~ |
 |
| Ah ha~~ here you are! |
 |
| Baboon House?? really have baboon inside? yet Nope! |
 |
| Malaysia 13 states' coffee shop, where you can have 13 taste coffee!! Highly recommended to Coffee Lover |
 |
| Girrinnnn.... Lee Kwang Soo!! lols, I just typical Running man fan.. can't stop control it.. |
 |
| Nice to See, Nice to Sit; Once Broken, consider SOLD... lols :D |
 |
| Interior design of the coffee shop, the owner must be a black plate fans |
 |
| and also this.... see, they are moving !! |
 |
| Cut mine self? |
 |
| Bingo!! high to the top! |
 |
Yeah! came to Muar!! Second largest town in Johor Bharu! This at Muar Glutton Street, nice fried oyster hawker!
|
 |
| Nice Otak-otak hawker! |
 |
| Tanjong Emas in Muar! headache, I can't go in this beach! |
 |
| Me and Partner of trip, Lin (Muar 1st tour guide) |
 |
| And Lin's little brother (Muar 2nd tour guide) |
 |
| The End ! |
|
|
|
|
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.