Sunday, 21 July 2013

Phuket, a place that I been burned flight ticket once!!!

Phuket, this was a place which i suppose been there during degree time ( yr 2010) with course-mate. However, things doesn't goes as predicted and it end up the flight to Phuket burn for 6 pax. I am so regretted after all.

Somehow, second chances come where I able go with my brother families!!! Woohoo... Without twice thinking, I booked the flight. (It's true that when you wanna fly , put away all your worries and just fly... start with book your flight ticket!!! )

SO WHAT!!!   I AM GOING TO PHUKET!!!

I brought a new backpack and i start used in this trip!!! 

 The Airbus Airasia to phuket! 

Saw two siblings was fighting each other.... and they are very cute! both having the same bear doll that wear sweater T.T 

The Rico's Hotel at Phatong that we stayed. Clean and friendly staff~ 

The only no good of this hotel is the opposite is the most huge clubbing premise...  At night, you can expect listen bang bang bang!!!


 The things that catch my attention is the electricity wire in Thailand, how are they doing on this?? safe or not?? 
 Lols.... Sawadikapp by MCD 
Tu-Tu car... super fast and small car... sure no problem in traffic jam or find car park.. why Malaysia no have this type vehicle. I wondering~~
The best in Phuket is every corner, you can find the painter and art gallery. most of the paint are very nice and look real~  
The making of chestnut.. taste good and it come with lots of favour...BBQ, wasabi, satey, honey, garlic, cheese......etc.. 


In Phuket, temple that have to visit are Big Buddha and Chalong Temple.. Due to Big Buddha is too far, we only manage to Chalong Temple.. (see below picture, all at Chalong Temple)














Above three persons had been preserved in this cold condition room and they look totally like real one. Gosh!!! High technology is used.




Wrong timing!!!  they are having praying and Buddhist event on this two days... all alcohol drink are prohibited to sell... Dammit!!! the beers at here are very cheap and you telling me not for sell..  鸡蛋糕!!!



Forget about the alcohol stuff, I'm not addicted it. It just that Malaysia having high taxation on alcohol drink that causing the alcohol drink is quite hard to have it (double the price). So once I am oversea, I think I shouldn't miss-out it.    

If come to Phuket, the fun part that shouldn't miss it was the Island!!!
Phuket, basically was well known with more than hundred island around (including the small one..). We went to some famous islands including Pha Nga, James Bond, Phi-Phi (snorkelling)... and etc..

Taking the package of James Bond + Pha Nga + lunch on boat... It was nice services and it almost took whole day!!!

Rather than waiting on boat reach to destination in one hour, let's relax and splash legs with cold sea waves~~ brum..brumm..

Carbon footprint??? Nay, I just wanna a proof that I been step on here.. :D




This Thai guy definitely fearless on the risk of being crush down... somehow i felt I saw some likeness screen in Final Destination... OMG!!


Can you see the fish??? I definitely saw a BiG FisH here!!!! 

The canoe guide that drive us around. My canoe's guide is the right one (orange shirt guy ka..).. He is super shy guy but cute!!! Very happy along the time he took us around... He said he took canoing license for this job. Wwat!!
  






The left one is taken by me!! sibeh sui angle of shooting (hiak hiak), I'm pro!!! While the right one taken by my brother, totally speechless on his photography skill..

  
After argument on photography skills, we compete again for second time. LOOK!!! it is super that obvious I am better than him.  Blek!!! =p

Oi!!...found out a gift box that can suit size of human. Without second thought, get her be my model!!!  Yeah, it look like small hobbit in a gift present. :D


Here present to audience my ship!!! (couldn't stop me coz I'm fans of One Piece) 



Phi-Phi Island!!! Place that you can get cheap souvenir and stuffs. 


Snorkeling!!! Even I'm no good with it, I just need to go down!!!



Residential housing inside cave??? Aborigines inside???

Somehow, I found a chinese shop that sell beer in Phi-Phi Island. Yeas! smuggling few bottles to mainland... *geng geng geng*


After places introduce and sightseeing, FOOD are priority!!! The problem I facing here was all the foods are spicy, very spicy, and super spicy!!! (yet I end up diarrhea for couples days... totally face palm!!)








Attracted by the paints in this shop, owned by a deaf husband and wife. (I'm very admired to them of sharing understanding without speak, instead using sign-language). They are very nice and we brought a paint from them! 

 
A brave ang mo boy that doing fish spa, look expressionless on us that taking pictures of him. He is damm white skin.. >.<

Stock of instant noddle and junk foods that brought in 7-11 shop!!!




Sticky Rice Mango!! taste good served by this shop. Nyum Nyummmm ( the shop shown at below)







Yeap..... that's all story in Phuket, Thailand! I having fun there and enjoy the relax, beach culture there!!! Eventually, I come almost finish all my exchanged bahts on the first day that sign up the tour packages cost 3800bahts!!! >.< what a impulse decision taken... haiyo~~ little souvenir manage get for friends and family...   


Stay tune look forward next story will at Hong Kong and Taiwan!!!


Regards,
Mic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.